[AT] Question

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Sun May 23 17:02:33 PDT 2004

Ivan and BO thanks for the reply. after i vacuumed the system i put in 3
cans what the directions called for. The line on the low side would frost
up as i put each can in. I tryed it again today and the air coming out is
just cool this unit i purchased to refill it had a gage built in and it is
showing it to be in the safe area. the compressor kicks in and out when i
turn the air on or off.Probley will need to find some one that knows a lot
R Fink
PA