[AT] Portland camping

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun May 23 10:10:37 PDT 2004

    The campsites are going well. So far I have 20 campers. I have
included all the regulars from past years. Have Ivan Cousins and Dave
from Michigan for new spots this year. If you want a spot, please let me
know. We may need to reserve a little more pace this year, so will have
to let Chris know how many we expect.
    E-mail me at gdotsly at loganrec.com for your requirements.
    I have a tent I can bring along if some one flying in would like to
use it. Maybe Mattias would like to join us???
    How about Ralpf Goff? Could you take a few days off and join us??

                        Gene