[AT] Twins for Mattias Kessen

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Sun May 23 03:50:11 PDT 2004

If things keeps going like it aready has. it's not that hard really, we're actually sleeping at nights, two hours at a time. They now have names: Moa & David (you pronounce the a's as in apology and the the Mo like in mostly, if you're accent isn't to bad you then speak swedish ;-)). Maybe I have to make this clear anyway it's "tractorrelated", he isn't named after my David Brown. I'll post a picture link as soon as I can reach my fotki site seems to be some server problems.

/Mattias