[AT] Portland camping

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun May 23 10:27:23 PDT 2004

Thanks for the invite Gene, but I am kept pretty busy with this farming
business these days. Seeding is winding down now, actually stopped thanks to
a very welcome 2 inch rain on Friday. All through seeding I did not even
have time to read all the mail that came in so I'm catching up a bit now in
this wet weather.
No, I think the only way I will see the events  at Portland is through
photos and the reports of the list members here.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html