[AT] Question

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Sun May 23 10:00:47 PDT 2004

I know there are people on this list that will know about auto air
condition. My question is i had the front of my motor home dismantled to
get the radiator out. When i put things back together i vacuumed the air
condition system to about 28 on the gage would not go any father tired two
hours. When i took these Parts off the air i capped each one when opened.
Now after filling the system i get NO cold air at all just hot. IT is now a
134 system changed last year from R12. It worked ok last summer what little
we used it.???????????????  Thanks
R Fink
PA