[AT] Three point hitches and Dean's commentary

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat May 22 15:46:13 PDT 2004

Guy:

Must have been an 8" plow. :-)  I noticed those plows are the quick attach
type. :-) Come to think of it the draft on the plow probably does aid in
providing more traction.

Plowing old alfalfa is not the easiest plowing task. Makes the tractors bark
pretty good.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com