[AT] Three point hitches and Dean's commentary

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat May 22 07:53:21 PDT 2004

Dean,

You're not dreaming... just mis-understanding.  The Ford jack used lifting
on the arms through a lever to raise the tractor.  I suppose they were handy
for swapping tires, since all 4 wheels were lifted at once.  I guess I
should have brought the one home that came with my 641.

As far as the Cub's usefulness is concerned, all 11 of mine are offended and
refuse to take the blame for the poor performance of yours.  They really are
hard to beat in the hands of a skilled operator who hasn't been skipping his
potatoes and gravy.  It requires some weight on the rear axle for traction!
http://members.toast.net/ImageResizeCache/right%20front_t2004_5_22_9_44_40_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

George Willer