[AT] JD 70D

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 17:35:15 PDT 2004

Howard,
     It is amazing what is in your back yard and you don't even know it!   I
went and bought a copy of the latest green magazine at TSC.  Flipped through
it when I got to the truck and lo and behold I found the ad your talking
about.  Here's the thing--His name is Clyde Wilson, and he lives a hop skip
and a jump away from here!  The sad thing is I have heard some stories about
his wheeling and dealing so am kind of gunshy to buy anything from him.  I
might stop over there tomorow just to see what kind of price he has on the
kit.

Mike