[AT] OT Virus in my system

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri May 21 06:58:29 PDT 2004

Don it is not in my system now.  I cleaned it out but I don't think it ever
deployed anyway.  The search found it in a download file.

I did some more research on it and found out that this virus Trojan Briss.B
is some sort of spyware but my spyware programs have not been finding it.  I
keep my Windows patches up to date so I suspect the virus couldn't find a
hole to deploy through.

By the way.  None of my mail to the list is comeing back to me and very
little list mail in general so if anyone has sent me a message and I haven't
replied, don't think I'm a snob or mad.  I am just having mail problems.

Charlie