[AT] Whitewash

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Thu May 20 14:02:34 PDT 2004

  From: Arthur Southwell<mailto:asouth at strato.net>

  Now if I can just find some Lime.  grin....

  Some of these "old" materials are getting hard to find. I would hate to think of the reaction I would get if I walked into Home Depot and asked for a bag of Un-Slaked Lime today, or Slaked Lime for that matter. HUH? Would be the response most likely.

  Actually I can buy both builders lime and un-slaked lime at my local lumberyard.  We used to buy lots of unslaked lime, white cement and ivory snow det to make plaster for the inside of our windmill concrete tanks.  My wife taught swimming lessons in a 30 and 40 foot windmill tank.
  Bear