[AT] OT - JD STX38 fuel problems

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Thu May 20 03:42:07 PDT 2004

Walt i will beg to differ with you on that one. i had a case 310 loader hoe
4 cyl gas and NO pump. In the summer time hot weather you could get about 1
hour running time from it then fuel would STOP.  let it set and then go
back to work. Or unhook gas line at carb. and blow line back and it would
run again for awhile.In the winter never had a problem
R Fink
PA