[AT] Subscription

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed May 19 15:13:45 PDT 2004

At 10:28 AM 5/19/2004, you wrote:
>I want to unsbscrib to the antique tractor list. Carolyn Voyles

Hi Carolyn,
         I'm sorry, but that's impossible. You see, Spencer has come to the
conclusion that anyone who "thinks" they may want to un subscribe is either
delusionary or flat out crazy! In either case, he believes that it would be
for your own good to stay with the list for a while, or until you change
your mind--whichever comes first.
         However, since I'm of a different political persuasion than is
Spencer, I would suggest that you try the http that is at the end of your
post, and I suspect also at the end of mine. Good luck with your attempt!
         Dave