[AT] LeSueur picture update

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue May 18 17:36:19 PDT 2004

I walked around for nearly 2 hours, only to find that the truck was about
100 feet from the gate where I walked into the swap meet.

Yeah, it's a big show.  Sorry to miss you this year, look forward to meeting
you both at noon on April 23, 2005!

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.