[AT] OT - JD STX38 fuel problems, now spiders + Massey-Harris update.

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue May 18 10:04:37 PDT 2004

Last year we our annual party here with sears trucks coming and going all day
to service all of our things that we keep on the service plan. The guy who
does the Air Conditioner forgot to look at the water drain line. It was plugged
with a spider nest. Later on in the summer I noticed water coming out from
under the park bench directly under the AC. I was about to kill a dog when I
started to clean it up it just kept coming some ten to fifteen gallons later I
noticed that the wall was also wet. BUMMER It took a month of work with no AC and
all new carpet and wall paneling and lots of other things about $10,000
total, good thing that Sears paid for the cost without any questions asked. I bet
that serviceman doesn't forget the water drain tube again.

We have been working on the Massey-Harris 44 that we bought last month, we
now have brakes and the JD back hoe is welded back in place so we can use it
without danger of it falling off the tractor I will post some pics today let you
know when. You won't believe what some farmers can do with a little tractor
like the M-H 44

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361