[AT] OT - JD STX38 fuel problems

Mike S Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Mon May 17 21:46:35 PDT 2004

OK, here's what I've done so far, and still the problem persists:
- removed the tank, and flushed it several times to be sure it's clean.
The first time I did it, I found a piece of
   leaf that I was sure was causing the problem.
- replaced the fuel line and filter, and blew everything out with
compressed air.
- after the occurrence tonight, I pulled the fuel line just before the
filter, fuel flow was fine.
- it seems like the engine/carburetor doesn't have enough pull to suck
the gas through the fuel filter.
Any ideas??
Thanks,
Mike