[AT] Location

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun May 16 22:04:07 PDT 2004

JG,

When you said you are from Webberville it peeked my curiosity/memory.  When
driving North out of Webberville - I don't have a map in
front of me at the moment to refresh my memory but I think it's on M52 -
have you happened by chance to notice that just before you cross
I69 there is a place on the West side of the highway that always seems to
have a nice herd of older tractors sitting out along the road
for sale?  I don't believe there is even a sign out - just an older farm
house and machine/storage shed behind the tractors.  I've gone
by there probably a half dozen times in the last half dozen years and the
guy always has a nice herd for sale.  Last October I stopped
and the guy had 4 Farmall Super MTAs, a couple of Super Ms, and several
triple digit John Deere's (620/630s & 720/730s) as well as a
few of the other colors.
I don't recall ever seeing a tractor there that I thought was restored but
all seemed to be in what I would consider to be good to excellent shape.  I
meant to ask the guy where in the world he goes to keep coming up with these
tractors.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington