[AT] Need drill press price idea...

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 18:44:44 PDT 2004

--- jfgrant <jfgrant at triton.net> wrote:
> Did you guys see the very unusual pto driven terrace
> plow? It was up toward
> the north end just north of Wilson tire's trailer.

Nope, didn't notice it, (my mind was on other things
at the time).

> Sorry I didn't find you
> all. I was looking for the banner. I was set up just
> south and 1 row east of
> the back rest room. Had a bunch of JD wrenches and
> literature. We left
> midmorning today (sat). Had enough water(rain). Good
> time!.  JG Webberville
> Mich.

Saw your site, to bad you had the wrong color things.
:-)  Was on a mission for red and orange parts.
With only Saturday to shop, we had to hustle right
along. MAN ARE MY LEGS TIRED!!!

BTW, where is Webberville?  I'm 15 miles west of
Kalamazoo.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

In the heart of  Michigan's wine country.