[AT] Need drill press price idea...

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 18:36:42 PDT 2004

--- George Willer <gwill at toast.net> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Too bad you didn't make contact with Frobl... he
> knew where a bunch of us
> were hanging out.  Gene Dotson, Larry Dotson, Gary
> Dotson, Randy Wilcox, and
> a few others, along with some nice ladies.  We were
> just a stone's throw
> away.
>
> I was tempted to explore the drill press pulley to
> check for the PTO spline,
> but I didn't want to get my tools wet!  :-)
>
> When you were looking at the drill press, our usual
> camping site was in the
> background, just across the creek.
>
> George Willer

George, I knew that finding y'all was a long shot at
the swap meet, but, ya know, ya gotta try or the
answer is no!  :-)
Didn't spend much time on the drill press,  just
didn't really know what I was looking at.
We'll definitely be stopping by on Thursday of the
show.  We are leaving Paw Paw Wednesday afternoon.
Hope to get out of work soon enough to get there
before dark, but you know about the best laid plans of
mice, men, and mechanics.  hee hee
Can't wait for August!

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

In the heart of  Michigan's wine country.