[AT] Rare Massey On Ebay

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 05:33:47 PDT 2004

John,

It would be a guess on anyones part for a number made.  I asked a few
massey collectors yesterday at a show and they all said they had wished they
saw it on Ebay.  Very low production is what I'm hearing, probably lower
then the 120 44 Orchards.  Of course that is the gas ones there was suppose
to be 33 Diesel Orchards.  That would mean that less than 1 percent of the
standard
44s made were Orchard.  There were 30 Vineland ones but I read there was a
recall
on these from Massey Harris for a axle problem.  What they got back were
destroyed.

LeRoy