[AT] The Portland Swap Meet

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun May 16 05:06:53 PDT 2004

	Well, it sounds like everyone had a good time at the Swap
Meet this year. If there was ever a place I wish I lived closer to
it would be this one. I'm going to have to figure out a way to move
a little closer, I guess. Driving a hundred miles is one thing but
over 700 takes a little more doing. grins.

	So, the big question is, who had the most luck this year
and found the biggest bargain or the biggest prize?  You guys can
tell me. I won't tell anybody. ;-)

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson