[AT] Need drill press price idea...

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Sat May 15 20:36:04 PDT 2004

Did you guys see the very unusual pto driven terrace plow? It was up toward
the north end just north of Wilson tire's trailer. Sorry I didn't find you
all. I was looking for the banner. I was set up just south and 1 row east of
the back rest room. Had a bunch of JD wrenches and literature. We left
midmorning today (sat). Had enough water(rain). Good time!.  JG Webberville
Mich.