[AT] Need drill press price idea...

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat May 15 19:31:12 PDT 2004

Dave,

Too bad you didn't make contact with Frobl... he knew where a bunch of us
were hanging out.  Gene Dotson, Larry Dotson, Gary Dotson, Randy Wilcox, and
a few others, along with some nice ladies.  We were just a stone's throw
away.

I was tempted to explore the drill press pulley to check for the PTO spline,
but I didn't want to get my tools wet!  :-)

When you were looking at the drill press, our usual camping site was in the
background, just across the creek.

George Willer