[AT] Need drill press price idea...

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 19:02:07 PDT 2004

--- Robinson <robinson at svs.net> wrote:
> 	It is a combination floor drill press and grinder.
> After I
> got it I happened to see a picture of a Ford
> accessory
> called a PTO drill press which bolted directly on
> the PTO
> just like the belt pulley or std. PTO adapter. I
> instantly
> recognized it as being just like the head on this
> drill
> press. I believe it was a Sherman item.

Farmer, I just got back from Portland (could only make
one day, sigh) and I looked at that press.  Real nice
conversation piece.  First I ever heard of one of
these.  No one was right there so I missed the
opportunity to meet you, DARN!!  Real nice swap meet.
Didn't find much but then again I had a real specific
list of hard (read imossible) to find items but didn't
go away completely empty handed or pocketed.  My
friend and I drooled hard over the Cat Ten down
towards the South but neither one of us would have
been able to go home with another project, period.
Had a good time as always and really am looking
forward to August and meeting all of you in person.
Oh, and Bruce (from the club) gave me the straight
scoop on my wife using her Cushman Minute Miser at the
show (sigh of relief) so all is in readiness.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan