[AT] Allis Chalmers WD or WD45?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat May 15 15:00:55 PDT 2004

James there are some others that can help you with WD and WD 45's better
than I can but until they answer I'll start you in the right direction.

Is the gear lever curved or straight?

What is the serial #?  You should find it on the rear axle to the left of
the differential.   Stand behind the tractor and look on the back side of
the axle housing to the left of center about a foot.

If you can go ahead and post that information Gil or one of the others will
tell you what you have.

Charlie