[AT] Question OT

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Fri May 14 14:52:51 PDT 2004

I hear what you are saying Cecil. My dump gets an average of about 3000
miles a year i haul a tractor in now and then and haul my coal for shop
heat that is about the amount of use of my truck. So i can't justify a new
one it takes a day now and then to keep it running. So i will stay with it.
R Fink
PA