[AT] Old iron-what to do

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Thu May 13 14:30:55 PDT 2004

Anyone wanting to take advantage of the high scrap prices may want to make
their move now. It's already a little late. China has stopped buying,
because they don't have capacity to offload and handle all the scrap they've
amassed. This info comes from my metal recycling customer.

Warren

P.S. A two ton future project would sure make a heavy millstone around your
neck, not to mention the sore spot on your foot every time you kicked it
walking around it.

Warren

> I am about to haul it to the scrap man but wonder if there is
> anyone that is
> interested in
> BIG old machinery.  I bought it several years ago for $250
> but finally
> realize I have way
> to many projects.  I also need the space.  I thought about

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.