[AT] Tractor Scam Part IV

Dave Ernst dadadidi at cccomm.net
Thu May 13 05:14:04 PDT 2004

This guy really should keep his stories straight.  Now he wants a "BIKE"!

Dave

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.I APPRICATE YOUR EFFORTS TOWARDS THIS TRANSACTION AND
ALSO FOR THE DELAY OF THE PAYMENT I AM WILLNG FOR YOU TO GET THE PAYMENT
THIS WEEK I HAVE MAIL YOU THE PAYMENT SINCE THE CONCLUSION OF THE PAYMENT
TERM.I AM BELIEVE THAT THE PAYMENT WILL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY
NEXT WEEK  FRIDAY.WHEN YOU GET THE PAYMENT DEDUCT YOUR OWN PAYMENT AND ALSO
THE CHARGES FOR THE CLEARANCE AND DEDUCT $100 FOR THE WASTING OF TIME THAT I
PUT YOU AND ALSO FOR THE STRESS.AND SEND THE REMAINING FUND TO THE SHIPPING
AGENT COMAPNY FOR THE PICKING UP OF THE BIKE FROM YOUR LOCATION.HELP ME TO
KEEP THE BIKE CLEAN AND ALSO OILING IT .
  BEST REGARD