[AT] John Deere 110 help

Bruce Fallon generalsubscribers at lists.antique-tractor.com
Wed May 12 21:35:17 PDT 2004

I went and looked at a JD110 this evening and mine are older can someone
help me out with deciphering the serial number? The number is T0631  264291M
and the deck is E0661  18206.  This is later model like the 112's it has the
stamped platform instead of the clam shell fenders. Anyone have a manual to
tell me the year and HP.  It looks like the 12 HP Kohler rubber mounted like
my 112.
It has a deck (rusty), a center mounted grader blade, a plow, 3 point type
read attachment, a single footed shank, and a JD trailer. No price yet. It
has been sitting in a garage for probably 12 years. Not running owner thinks
it may need the carb cleaned.  Ya think?

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
generalsubscribers at lists.antique-tractor.com

---