[AT] RE: [AJD] Having some difficulties - Thanks everyone

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed May 12 18:28:41 PDT 2004

Dean it seems that folks that should know better are the ones that wind up
doing the damage.  A friend of mine sold his house a while back.  The buyer,
a plumbing contractor, went to put up a new mail box post.  He didn't have a
saw handy to cut off the excess length of the post so he just dug the hole
deeper.  So deep that he busted through an 8" water main.  That, of course,
brought out the water department to fix the leak.  They promptly took their
back hoe and dug through  the main fiber optic phone cable that feeds
several hundred houses.   Everyone involved has a "call before you dig"
bumper sticker on their truck.

With a little luck you find some humor in that story and your day WILL be
better tomorrow.

Charlie