[AT] Info on an International 404?

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 17:35:58 PDT 2004

Al,

According to what I'm hearing there were 424 and 444 assembled in the US.
The
british drive was sent along with the chassis and it was put together in St.
Louis.  Canada
on the other hand had completely built units shipped to them.  I'm told
there are
differences.  The US models had the sweep back front axle while the British
versions
didn't.

The tractor has peeked my interest a bit.  Not bad looking, kind of neat.
I'm wondering
if these show up at the Red Roundup shows?

LeRoy