[AT] Portland swap meet

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Wed May 12 16:10:11 PDT 2004

George,
Go straight in the main drive and cross the bridge. One street before
you get to the west bathroom
you turn right. This will go to the first cross road where you go
straight and Gene will be the second
or third sight on the  left  (if my memory serves me). Anyway he will
have both the white Ford
flatbed and the red pickup with the camper. Gary should be on one side
of him with his Green Chevy
pickup with his camper. I have no idea where Farmer will end up, but
Gene and Gary will know.
They should have plenty of but buggy capacity as gene has two seats on
the tractor and the little
trailer with two more seats. I spent Mon. and Tues. there and will go
back Friday after work and
stay through Sat. I did find a few items I needed for my Orchard "B"
Allis Chalmers so I am very
pleased. Gene sold the entire lot of Case dozier parts to a rebuilder,
so he is doing OK.
Larry