[AT] RE: [AJD] Having some difficulties - Thanks everyone

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed May 12 17:55:26 PDT 2004

Thanks to all of you who have responded with your concern, thoughts, prayers
and words of encouragement. It is sincerely appreciated.

We have been w/o a working phone all day. The local PUD dug up 220 pairs of
phone line early this morning, about a mile down the road. Just got our
phone service back. One would think that at least the local PUD would know
where the other utilities are.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com