SV: [AT] Tractor Engine Won't Start

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Wed May 12 03:34:33 PDT 2004

As all the others others have said check the connections I've had to done many times, though it didn't help the weekend before the last one. I had been using my tractor and stopped for eating, then it wouldn't start. I checked all the connections though the cables and connections are only a year old since it had no electrical circuits when I bought it. It ended up with me dismounting the starter and tearing apart the startersolenoid(?) when I cleaned it it and put it together again it worked fine. Probably the problem is that the cap on the startersolenoid is cracked in two pieces or rather three with one small piece missing so when it gets to much dirt and moisture in there it shortcircuits. I also did some work on the cap with plastic padding some other stuff to get it "whole" again.

/Mattias

P.S. I've put some new pictures on fotki http://public.fotki.com/Duplobarbaren/ nothing really new but some better pics of my tractor.