[AT] Having some difficulties

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Wed May 12 06:18:54 PDT 2004

Life is hard to understand sometimes.  I know that problems you face are
opprotunities to make you a better person or that is what my Mom told me.  I
have a sheep friend that has a brain tumor.  They had given him six months
to live.  He is now on his 4th month and his whole right side is paralyzed.
He is not going to last long.  I feel your pain and I will keep you in my
prayers.  One bright thing in the last month is you talked me into buying a
JD 630.  Thought I would never own one of those hand clutch things ever.
Now I have three.  Ricky