[AT] Having some difficulties

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue May 11 20:10:32 PDT 2004

We have had more than our fair share of troubles in the last week.

Our oldest son had a 2" x 3" cancerous tumor removed from his chest and also
a Lymph Gland removed. He has a 6" incision that is healing slowly. Further
tests will determine if it was all removed.

This morning my wife had another one of her minor strokes, if there is such
a thing. Lost some feeling on her left side but seems to be ok again. We
spent the day in the emergency room at the local hospital, EKG's, Blood
tests and a Cat Scan. All is clear at the moment but initially had higher
than normal blood pressure. She has been on different blood pressure
medicine for the last month or so and now shows bruising badly. Not sure if
it is helping. She has to go to a Neurologist and heart Dr again soon.  Not
sure where we are at, at the moment.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com