[AT] Was: Farmall tractor; Now, valve stems

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue May 11 07:06:13 PDT 2004

Mark,

Thanks for looking.  The bent stem would be helpful in some cases where the
wheel is stuck on the end of an axle, but in this case is would interfere
with the yoke.  The ideal would be a stem bent sideways so it all remains in
the small cavity between the rim, hub, and yoke.  My Dixon has such stems...
also on 4.10/3.50 x 4.

George Willer