[AT] Info on an International 404?

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue May 11 06:38:15 PDT 2004

I have a Farmall 404. Row crop, tricycle front, draft sensing 3-point. Only
about 8500 made. Basically it is a glorified Super C with 3-point and newer
sheet metal. I need it like I need a hole in my head but it is neat and the
price was OK. There was a nice one at Red Power last summer. The
International version was far more common than the Farmall version. I think
the 424 models were next in line but they were all standard tread utility
type tractors.
Mark