[AT] Was: Farmall tractor; Now, valve stems

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue May 11 06:00:50 PDT 2004

George,
I was mistaken about there being a TR87 tubeless tire valve shorter than a
TR13. I knew I used the TR87 somewhere and I finally figured it out. The
TR87 is the designation for a bent valve on a tube for a small tire. The
valve ends up pointing out the side in the same direction as the axle which
alleviates the clearance problem associated with the TR13 tubeless valves. I
have a good source for these tubes through my work if you can't find them
locally-just let me know the tire size.
Mark