[AT] Working a tractor at night

Bustedtractor at aol.com Bustedtractor at aol.com
Mon May 10 21:15:42 PDT 2004

I share your thoughts about working a tractor at night. However, the joys
diminish in a hurry when you run out of gas when you have a half a round of
plowing left. I was plowing with our D17 back in my youth. I had intended to
finish, but ran out of gas and I was a mile from home. While walking home, I
encountered a skunk on the road. I decided I didn't like working a tractor a night
nearly as much as I did some minutes before.

I enjoyed meeting some of the ATIS guys at the Le Seuer swap meet back in
April.

Will from MN