[AT] OFF TOPC - we are entering the 21's century - DSL

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun May 9 07:18:19 PDT 2004

Dean,

I'm envious too!  I've tried to get DSL, and even installed the modem and
filters several years ago.... couldn't get it to work.  Phone company now
says I'm too remote.  As the crow flies, I'm a remote 1.83 miles from their
main switching building. They have too many !#$%^& patches in the line and
won't do anything about it.

Judge Greene should be shot!

George Willer