[AT] Portland Swap Meet

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat May 8 04:56:17 PDT 2004

>     The Tri-State Tractor Club will host their annual swap and sale meet all next week at the club grounds nxt to the Jay County
> fairgrounds in Portland, Indiana. The meet starts Monday, May 10 and goes through Sunday, May 16.
>     I will be taking a couple of trailer loads of parts to sell. Have some Terratrac crawler parts and Case tractor parts. Also have
> a 1931 Case "C" to sell.
>     Will be looking for other list membrs there. Will probably have the ATIS banner on the truck.
>
>                             Gene

	Have a nice show, Gene, and the same wishes extend to all of you
who are going. I hope you sell everything you bring and have time left
over to walk around and chat with the others. I wish I lived a little
closer as just over 700 miles is a long way to go to buy a few parts.
Especially after driving 1200 miles to go to the Le Sueur swap meet a
couple weeks ago.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson