[AT] a favor for Alan Nadeau

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri May 7 18:12:50 PDT 2004

Cecil,  that link didn't work.  I did a search and this is the closest thing
I found.  It is in the right town and it's a GMC 5500 4x4 but it's a '69 and
a fire truck.

http://search.ebaymotors.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&samotorscategorymap=6000&sas_partnerid=2&from=R10&catref=C6&satitle=GMC+5500&sacategory=6000%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&sapricelo=&sapricehi=&sosortproperty=1%26sosortorder%3D1&gotopage=

Item # 2477571398  if the link doesn't work

Charlie