[AT] ford tractor on ebay

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri May 7 11:32:09 PDT 2004

    When I was in high school, my best friend's dad had a Farmall F-20 that was built up like this for a seed corn detasseling rig.
I only rode on it a couple of times, as by this time the seed had changed to male sterile varieties and detasseling was no longer
required.

    Jim
    Did you make it to our plow days at Shannon farm? We plowed over 300 acres with about 65 tractors. I had my Case 900 there.

                    Gene