[AT] OT - HCEA Show July 16-18 - Sagertown, PA

Richard Walker richardwalker at pobox.com
Fri May 7 13:59:32 PDT 2004

Was wondering if any list members are planning to be at the HCEA
(Historical Construction Equipment Association) show July 16-18 in
Sagertown, Pennsylvania.

http://www.hcea.net/v02/modules.php?op=modload&name=HCEA_Conventions&file=index

I've been wanting to go to one of these HCEA "play in the dirt with old
construction equipment" shows for many years, but distance and expense has
always stopped me before.  But this year I scored a free round trip ticket
on Southwest, have made my reservations at the Motel 6 in Meadville, and
plan to be at the show Friday through Sunday.

Richard

Richard & Judy Walker
Monrovia, CA

richardwalker @ pobox.com