[AT] John Deere M value?

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri May 7 10:27:51 PDT 2004

If you look at IM005102.jpg, you'll see the front cowl off that tractor,
Grant.  It's obviously an M.  That's quite a collection.  I have no idea
what any of it is worth, but it should be a fun auction.  Talking about
projects, that old Ford pickup truck and Kaiser automobile are a couple
of really good ones.

Larry