[AT] Portland Swap Meet

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri May 7 09:23:47 PDT 2004

    I plan to be there early on Monday to try to get a good spot, then have to come home Monday night to pick Ellie up at the
airport Tuesday afternoon, then come back with the truck and camper on Tuesday night.
    Got most of the dozer parts loaded. Will finish loading the rest tomorrow or Sunday
    We have a thunderstorm in progress here right now, so got rained out with tractor work, even having some hail.
    I had dug a trench with the dozer to bury some concrete, rocks and other debris from cleanup at the place. Had just started
backfilling it with the loader when the rain started. Guess I was supposed to take a break anyhow.

                        Gene