[AT] New Utility tractor

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Thu May 6 08:52:56 PDT 2004

A TC40 DA (4 cylinder diesel, cruise control, 4WD, hydrostatic drive, R4 industrial tires, foldable ROPS, quad halogen lights, adjustable seat, extendable lift arms, etc., etc.) lists for $20,200. You can usually get at least 15% off with any kind of haggling. That doesn't include a front end loader and bucket will run you another $3000 or so.

Mike