[AT] New Utility tractor

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu May 6 13:51:12 PDT 2004

Something does not add up here, Walt.  You've got a Kubota but you claim
to not know about cruise control on tractors?  Mike has already answered
you on this, so I won't go into the details except to say that some of
the cruise control on smaller tractors is getting very sophisticated.
Cub Cadet has a model out with cruise control that automatically drops
the ground speed when the steering wheel is turned, but goes back to the
preset speed when it is straightened again.  Nice.  Really nice.  I
don't use mine very often, but I wouldn't dream of running my 50-inch
tiller on the back without it.  It would really be nice to have when I'm
working with the snowblower, too.

Larry