[AT] JD 730D Live PTO clutch oil

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu May 6 13:40:01 PDT 2004

I ran into a similar situation, Dave.  I went to Wal-Mart to get an oil
and filter change and found that I'd have to wait an hour and a half for
it to be done.  So I bought the supplies out of the store and went home
and did it myself for the same money.  All I saved was some of my time,
but on that particular day that's what needed to happen.

Larry