[AT] JD 730D Live PTO clutch oil

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu May 6 12:17:01 PDT 2004

Dave just besure to watch them we had our little Samuria done at K-Mart and
they didn't tighten the oil plug it came out while entering the freeway a
couple days later and we almost lost the enging. The onlt thing that saved us was
the noise of the plug bouncing agaist the car and I watched the oil pressure
take a nose dive. We hit the next exit and call for a tow truck. They payed for
everything but we had to go to the main office back east to get them to.
I alway get my Ford Ranger changed in town it cost about the same and I don't
have oil left over to dispose of.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361